- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity: High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting.
- Lighting: Low to Medium Indirect
- Mature Size: 10 inches to 10 feet long
- Pet Friendly: Toxic to Cats ; Can cause skin, mouth or digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
Native to Malaysian jungles, the Golden Pothos stands out with its glossy, heart-shaped yellow and green leaves. It can be placed in a variety of locations – on top of surfaces, in a pot, in a hanging basket or attached to a pole. It is a great plant for beginners as it is low-maintenance and easy to take care of.
The soil should be allowed to dry out between waterings, overwatering is a common issue with this indoor plant and should be avoided. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
New Plant 5 Stars
You can't imagine the endless compliments I get for my plants. Thank you!
Love The New Pothos!
I cant believe how fast the shipping was, and the quality exceeded my expectations.
Got a New Pothos
My plant arrived promptly and healthy. It is beautiful. Thank you!
My New Fav Plant Shop!
Ordered two large plants and they are healthy and beautiful
My Order - Pothos
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! Beautiful plants? Good price? Quick turnaround times? You are the whole package!
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!