- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity: High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting.
- Light: Bright Indirect
- Mature Size: 3-7 inches tall
- Pet-Friendly: Yes. Safe for humans and furry friends.
- Water: Medium - Once per week, soak plant in room temperature water for 20-30 minutes. Turn the plant upside down to drain.
- Ships Within: 5-10 business days
Tillandsias, also known as "air plants", do not require soil to grow. The Caput-Medusae variety is known for its unusual appearance - and is also called the "Head of Medusa" for its snake-like leaves. it is silvery-green in color, occasionally with purple hues at the base.
Air plants enjoy a high humidity environment, and will thrive with occasional misting and a weekly "bath". Make sure to turn the air plant upside down to drain after a 20-30 minute soak. Learn More
A healthy plant
All the tips and tricks for plant care
My plants get along with my music. They just make me happy.
It brings life to my new home office.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!