- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity: High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting
- Lighting: Moderate to bright, indirect light
- Mature Size: 3 -to 7 feet tall
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
This shrub belongs to the family of Araliaceae and it has six varieties. Ming Aralia usually has a dark green, rich foliage, and the leaves tend to vary with shapes creating a ‘fussy’ but elegant look. Unlike many plants that branch sideways the Ming Aralia grows vertically, it has a straight-growing habit and it can reach up to 3-7 ft height.
Aralia Stump Ming can grow in partial light and low-light conditions, or even in the windows facing north, but it will grow more compactly under bright light conditions. Avoid mid-day sun and direct sun. Aralia Stump Ming loves morning sunlight.
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!