- Air Cleaner: Yes. Removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity: High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting.
- Lighting: Low Light
- Mature Size: 5 inches to 4 feet in diameter
- Pet Friendly: Yes. Safe for humans and furry friends.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
This plant gets its name from the tropical-like fronds that come out from a rosette that looks like a bird’s nest. New fronds appear from the fuzzy rosette and look like small bird eggs. As this is an epiphytic fern (meaning it grows on other things in the wild) it can be hung on walls, shelves, boards, or any other objects to create plant-based decorations in your home!
It requires watering 1-2 times per week and prefers high humidity. Make sure to avoid watering directly into the rosette as this can lead to root rot. Learn More
- A Healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
It is a five-star experience overall.
The price point is correct. I honestly was surprised to see how beautiful and well preserved my plant was.
My living room looks peaceful now. Thanks!
Incredibly beautiful plants! Thank you!
I couldn't be happier buying my plants from you. Thank you!
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!