- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Moderate - Needs some extra TLC!
- Lighting: Low to Medium Indirect
- Mature Size: 5 -12 inches tall
- Pet Friendly: Yes. Safe for humans and furry friends.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
Called Rattlesnake Plant because of the long and wavy patterns on its leaves, the Calathea Lancifolia is definitely an eye-catching houseplant. In fact, this distinctive foliage makes the plant look like it is moving! The leaves are bright green with darker markings while the undersides are shades of purple.
Native to Brazil, this plant prefers high humidity and soil with less salts – keeping it in the bathroom or kitchen and flushing the soil once a year to reduce salt build up will help keep it healthy. Just a bit of extra care and your Calathea will thrive! Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
This beautiful, colorful calathea is just want I needed for my kitchen.
I LOVE my Rattlesnake plant! So much so that 2 weeks later I bought another Calathea - this time the Pink Pin-Striped. Can't wait to get it!
These plants really brighten the office up. Thank you!
When I unpacked my plant, I immediately noticed how healthy and beautiful it is.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!