- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity : Moderate - This plant does well in average indoor humidity levels.
- Lighting: Medium to Bright Indirect
- Mature Size: 10 inches to 5 feet tall
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin, mouth or digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
The Warneckii Lemon Lime is the standout member of its family, with its vivid green and yellow striped leaves, however, like the rest of its family, it is a low-maintenance plant.
Although it is capable of reaching heights of 5-7 feet indoors, it can be maintained as a tabletop plant with trimming and pruning. It prefers soil to be dry between waterings and needs to be watered once a week. Rotating the plant at regular intervals helps it grow evenly on all sides and perform photosynthesis efficiently. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!