Purchase 1, 3, 6 or 12 of these beauties. Great for propagation.
This propagation kit is the perfect way to grow your plant family and beautify your home or office space! Each kit comes with a white wall pin (1 per orb) in the package.
- Glass wall-hanging globe(s)
- All the tips and tricks for propagation and plant care
*Plant not included. We love propagating Pothos and other leafy plants that Soil&Clay offers.
- Begin by choosing a place to mount the glass globes. Keep in mind that the plant cuttings prefer indirect light, someplace near a window but out of direct sunlight is ideal.
- Choose how much of your plant you would like to cut, and snip just below one of the leaf nodes. Leaf nodes are the small brown bumps that run along the length of the vine from which the leaves grow - they are also the key to growing new roots. Each globe can fit 1-2 clippings depending on size.
- After the globes have been mounted, fill them roughly halfway with water. Put the cuttings inside, making sure that each stem has at least one node fully submerged in water. Continue checking on the clippings every few days, and top off the water levels as needed.
- When the cuttings have grown roots about an inch in length, they are ready to be transplanted into soil. If left in water the clippings will continue to grow, however the longer this continues the more difficult the transition from water to soil becomes.
- Choose a planter that has proper drainage, and fill roughly ⅔ of the way with soil. Place your cuttings evenly throughout the pot, not too close together. Add extra soil as needed to keep the cuttings down, and then water thoroughly until it begins to drain out of the bottom of the pot.
- Place your new plant somewhere with adequate light, and water occasionally. Pothos or other plants dislike soggy roots, and prefer to dry out a bit between waterings. Finally, enjoy your new plant! This process can be repeated indefinitely to continue growing your indoor jungle.
Globes are great. What type of plant clipping do you use?
I purchased 12 of these glass orbs, propagated a plant and filled one entire wall of my living room. Every-time I or a friend comes over sees them we smile from ear to ear. These are gorgeous!
My plants came pretty quick. Will be definitely buying again. Thank you!
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!