- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity : Moderate - This plant does well in average indoor humidity levels.
- Lighting: Low to Medium Indirect
- Mature Size: 5 inches to 10 feet long
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin, mouth or digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
This popular house plant has been used as beautiful accent decor since the victorian times because of its beautiful ability to stretch and trail on anything. This heart leaf philodendron typically grows leaves around 2 to 3 inches wide in indirect light. Place this plant in a hanging basket or on a shelf to allow your plant to stretch to the sun. Tack up its vines on a wall to create a dramatic piece of art or let its vines trail down onto the floor. Whatever you choose this plant is a great addition for those once a week waterers to add some spunk to their home!
Water plants more frequently if leaves begin to droop. This plant can be propagated very easily. This plant can survive in regular household humidity but will benefit from occasional mistings. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
My new plants are beautiful and they came so fast.
My plant is exactly what I needed.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!