- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity : High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting.
- Lighting: Medium to Bright Indirect
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin, mouth or digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Size: 5 inches to 10 feet long
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
This tropical vine, native to French Polynesia, can grow to huge sizes (living up to its reputation as a member of the Monsteroideae subfamily of Monstera). In fully-mature plants, the leaves can be more than 3 feet long. The marble queen variety’s glossy leaves are variegated in green and white. Its trailing vines make it an ideal table top or hanging plant. Also known as devil’s ivy, it can also be grown on a pole or trellis.
It prefers medium or bright indirect light, likes its soil on the dry side, and thrives between 65-85 degrees Fahrenheit. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Beautiful plant however it was not as long as I expected. I didn’t expect it to be as long as the example photo but at least have a little length to it. The two I received have no vines hanging yet.
Arrived healthy and is still flourishing over a month later. Am so pleased, just placed a second order with Soil & Clay for some more plants!
My plant is lovely, and looks beautiful on my desk! I would recommend it for everyone working at home.
This company has beautiful plants and amazing customer service
I love it! It arrived in perfect condition.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!