- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity: High - This plant enjoys higher humidity environments, and would do well with occasional misting.
- Lighting: Bright indirect light
- Mature Size: 3 feet long
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin, mouth, and digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 5-10 days, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
A vining plant with dark green leaves and silver markings. A perfectly elegant plant that looks beautiful in hanging baskets.
Silver Pothos prefers humidity and bright, indirect sunlight. Keep an eye out for browning tips that may indicate that the air humidity is too low. This plant may benefit from occasional misting. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Order Went Great.
Ordered 4 plants and all of them are amazing, might have to order more soon.
Thoroughly satisfied with my plants. Thank you very much!
This plant came in beautiful condition and I love it.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!