- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity : Moderate - This plant does well in average indoor humidity levels.
- Lighting: Low to Bright Indirect
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin and mouth irritation and digestive reaction.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Size: 5 inches to 3 feet tall
- Watering: Low - Water every 2 to 4 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
Native to Africa and southern Asia, these succulents are known for their upright leaves. They require little care and easily live for generations. They require well-drained soil and need to be watered only once every few weeks. Sansevierias grow best in bright indirect light and look great as statement pieces on tables, shelves, or any other such surfaces. The dark green leaves are banded with grey-green and have a broad yellow margin.
Do not over water, this may cause root rot. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Gorgeous shape. Couldn't be happier with my plant. I'll come back for more.
Plant came quickly and well preserved. Thank you!
My plant is beautiful and the delivery was quick, great condition and great experience.
I'm loving my new plant. It's just beautiful.
Thoughtfully packaged and delivered promptly in great shape.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!