- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Lighting: Low to Bright Indirect
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Low - Water every 2 to 4 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
This single leaf cutting is a very easy and fun plant to have in your space. It requires minimal effort and can begin trailing once it matures.
A Sweetheart Hoya needs bright, natural light to do its best. Although many Hoyas are vines and shrubs in nature, some are epiphytic just like bromeliads and orchids. In short, Hoyas don’t like their feet to be consistently moist. It’s better to underwater them than to over water.
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!