- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Lighting: Low to Bright Indirect
- Mature Size: 5 -12 inches tall
- Pet Friendly: Yes. Safe for humans and furry friends.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
This compact peperomia, originally from South America, is extremely popular as a houseplant because it is so easy to take care of. Ideal for decorating small spaces, and tolerant of most conditions – the Peperomia Var is a great plant for novice gardeners.
Although it looks succulent-like, it requires high humidity and moisture (owing to its rainforest origins) and thrives between 65-75 degrees Fahrenheit. During its growing season in spring it should be fertilized once every two weeks. Due to its compact size and dainty leaves, it stands out on tables and other surfaces, and can also be grown in dish gardens. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
I recently purchased three different plants. They are all beautiful as usual.
With the addition of my plants, my home already looks cozy. Thank you!
Buying plants from you is fun. Taking care of them fun too!!
I love this plant! It gives my kid's room a fresh and positive vibe.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!