- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity: High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting.
- Light: Bright Indirect
- Mature Size: 3-7 inches tall
- Pet-Friendly: Yes. Safe for humans and furry friends.
- Water: Medium - Once per week, soak plant in room temperature water for 20-30 minutes. Turn the plant upside down to drain.
- Ships Within: 5-10 business days
Tillandsia, also know as "air plants", do not require soil to grow. The Ionantha variety is a staple tillandsia that’s most common and easy to care for. This plant is very hardy it can tolerate many conditions, from bright direct sun to low shade. It grows into a cluster quickly, so you’ll have a nice size clump in about 1 or 2 years. Though usually green, this species will turn a reddish orange hue when they come into bloom, as well producing purple flowers.
Air plants enjoy a high humidity environment, and will thrive with occasional misting and a weekly "bath". Make sure to turn the air plant upside down to drain after a 20-30 minute soak. Learn More
A healthy plant
All the tips and tricks for plant care
I don't usually write reviews, but I need to let everyone know how happy I am with the buying experience. My plants are in beautiful condition, healthy, and full of life. Thank you!
I couldn't be happier. Thank you.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!