- Air Cleaner: Yes. Removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Moderate - Needs some extra TLC!
- Lighting: Medium to bright indirect/filtered light
- Mature Size: 31-39 inches.
- Pet Friendly: Yes. Safe for humans and furry friends.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: High - Calathea must be kept in damp soil at all times, but definitely do not allow the plant to sit in water or in very wet soil.
Calathea zebra plants are natives of Brazil and their bright green leaves can be boldly striped in white, yellow, or pink in a striking feather-like pattern that is sure to catch the eye, or make a bold statement in any home.
Calathea Zebrina needs good draining soil. Without good drainage, the roots will rot. ‘Wet feet’ is probably the major cause of failure when growing zebra indoor plants. A lack of water, however, will cause leaves to curl and flake off.
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!