- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Lighting: Bright Indirect
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin, mouth or digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Size: 10 inches to 5 feet tall
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
Native to South America, this beautiful, easy to care for houseplant that provides yearlong beauty with its interesting foliage and full silhouette. Hope Philodendrons have a dense, bushy character that can add a tropical feel to your indoor space. Unlike other philodendron varieties, this plant doesn't climb but instead grows upright. In the correct conditions, this plant can grow to be about 5 feet tall.
This plant enjoys a high humidity environment with medium or bright light. Brown spots on leaves indicate underwatering. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
This was a gift for my daughter. She was very pleased and I'm a happy father.
I need more rooms for more plants! Yes, I'm addicted to your plants!
I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Nice and healthy plants.
My plants just arrived and I must say it is like if I had picked them myself. I love them!
My plants look so great in my living room.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!