- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Moderate - Needs some extra TLC!
- Lighting: Low to Medium Indirect
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin, mouth or digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Size: 10 inches to 3 feet tall
- Watering: High - Water weekly, keeping soil moderately. Do not allow soil to dry out between waterings. Water more frequently when leaves begin to wilt/droop.
The Peace Lily, the Spathiphyllum is popular with both expert and beginner gardeners alike due to its no-fuss nature. It is adaptable to a variety of conditions and makes for an excellent indoor plant for both living and work spaces. The white ‘flower’ of the Peace Lily is actually a specialized hood that grows over the real flower – this resembles the flowers of the Calla Lily and is the reason behind its name.
It prefers medium to low light, and should be watered only when the soil is not damp. A good way to check if a Peace Lily needs water is to see if it is drooping, as the plant is more tolerant of underwatering than overwatering this method does not cause it any harm. Learn More
- Healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
I highly recommend this website. It is money well spent.
I already ordered a third plant. What else can I say?
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!