- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity: High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting.
- Lighting: Medium to Bright Indirect
- Mature Size: 5 inches to 10 feet long
- Pet-Friendly: Yes. Safe for humans and furry friends.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
Native to tropical and southern Africa and is now common & easy to grow houseplant that produces long thin arched leaves that are solid green with white stripes down the middle. As your spider plant grows, it produces baby spider plants on the leaves.
Be careful that your spider plant is not exposed to direct hot sunlight, which can burn their leaves. Spider Plants like evenly moist soil, but avoid excess water that can cause root rot. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
My plants are even more gorgeous than I had even expected, well done!
My new plant just makes my study room more harmonious. I need more for the rest of the rooms. Thanks!
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!