- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners and novice plant parents!
- Lighting: Medium to bright light- Do not allow the direct sun to hit the foliage.
- Mature Size: 5 -11 inches tall
- Pet Friendly: Yes. Safe for humans and furry friends.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
Native to South America the Peperomia argyreia or Watermelon Peperomia is a small plant grown for its attractive leaves.These are very easy to grow and can make a good plant choice for a beginner!
Plant and pot sold separately.
Your Watermelon Peperomia will be happiest in medium to bright light. Do not allow the direct sun to hit the foliage. If given too much light, the colors and patterns will fade. If not enough light, the leaves may become darker green.
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
I just got this plant today and it is so cute and was really well packaged, which I appreciate, it looks really healthy, it will be a very happy addition to my house plants, and I cannot wait to buy more plants from Soil & Clay!
Soil and Clay experience was great! The watermelon peperomia is fantastic and a lot bigger than expected. It looks great in the pot on my windowsill.
I ordered one of these for mother's day. My mom loved it & it arrived in great condition.
First time seeing a plant like this. So far so good- easy to maintain and really pretty to look at! Thanks!
This is the coolest plant ever. I have never seen anything like this. It shipped quickly and in good condition. Thank you!
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!