- Air Cleaner: Yes. Removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Moderate - Requires daily misting.
- Humidity: High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with dailyl misting.
- Lighting: Low- Indirect light
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin, mouth or digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
Easy-to-grow asparagus ferns are genial go-to plants that will thrive nearly anywhere. Add a pop of green to any indoor garden scape. Asparagus fern is an evergreen perennial with upright or long, trailing branches covered with tiny, thin leaves, which give it a bushy, feathery, fluffy appearance.
It requires watering 1-2 times per week and prefers high humidity. Make sure to avoid watering directly into the rosette as this can lead to root rot. Learn More
- A Healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!