- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity : High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting.
- Lighting: Low to Bright Indirect
- Mature Size: 5 -12 inches tall
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
A member of the famed Calathea family, the Setosa has unique silvery green leaves with darker veins.
They do best in temperatures of 70-80 degrees Fahrenheit and has very particular requirements for its waterings – the soil must be moist at all times but not overly soggy, this helps avoid fungal diseases and root rot. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
We always try to package our plants with care and ship them without damaging the leaves or stems; Although, sometimes during the shipping process, the plant may get browning or wilting on a leaf. It is recommended you take your plant out within an hour of arrival and provide an appropriate amount of water and light. It is normal for it to be dry and leaves to be limp, it can take up to 1-2 weeks for your new plant to acclimate to its new environment.
I love the leaves on this plant. It is one of my favorite in my plant collection.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!