- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity : Moderate - This plant does well in average indoor humidity levels.
- Lighting: Low to Medium Indirect
- Mature Size: 10 inches to 10 feet tall
- Pet Friendly: Yes. Safe for humans and furry friends.
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
This compact palm is ideal for small, tight spaces indoors and is perfect as an accent piece on tables, shelves, and other surfaces. It is popular as an indoor palm due to its tolerance of lower temperatures, adaptations to low light, and its attractive appearance because of its light foliage growing in bunches around the thin trunks. This plant can reach up to 12 feet tall in its natural environment.
Brown tips may signal low humidity or under-watering. Yellow leaves may signal overwatering. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Some of the leaves were slightly damaged, but i expected that since they were shipped. If you want perfect plants without any kind of damage buy local! Still love this plant though, and it seems to be doing fine.
Came in great shape!
Such an amazing gift for a friend. Highly highly recommend.
Bought this for a gift my absolutely love s it
This plant has been thriving since Day 1! Seems happy wherever it is.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!