- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity : High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting.
- Lighting: Medium to Bright Indirect
- Mature Size: 10 inches to 5 feet tall
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin, mouth or digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Watering: High - Water weekly, keeping soil moderately moist. Do not allow soil to dry out between waterings. Water more frequently when leaves begin to wilt/droop.
Also known as split-leaf plant, monstera deliciosa, window leaf plant, ceriman plant, and Mexican breadfruit plant – there is some confusion over whether this plant truly is a philodendron. Regardless, it is a large houseplant that is popular because it is easy to take care of. With the splits in its large leaves, the Split Leaf can add a touch of the tropical to any room you place it in.
The soil should be kept damp but not soggy, temperatures should be kept above 50 degrees Fahrenheit, the environment ideally should have high humidity and should be fertilized every 2 weeks when it is growing. Unlike other indoor plants, the Split Leaf prefers larger pots as they allow its leaves to grow to a larger size. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
They will send you a baby monstera with no fenestrations. Still healthy though! It's just not the ones you see on social media with the splits yet. It will grow into that.
My plants are always delivered in a timely manner. Very beautiful. Thanks!
My plant's even nicer than expected. Thank you.
This is my second purchase from this place and I highly recommend it.
I bought this as a gift for my mother in law. It looked exactly as the picture, fresh, beautiful, full of life. Thank you!
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!