- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Moderate - Needs some extra TLC!
- Light: Low to bright indirect light.
- Mature Size: 10 - 20 inches tall
- Pet-Friendly: Toxic to Cats.
- Ships Within: 5-10 business days
- Water: High - Water weekly, keeping soil moderately. Do not allow soil to dry out between waterings. Water more frequently when leaves begin to wilt/droop.
- Humidity: High - Enjoys a higher humidity environment, would do well with occasional misting.
Although it is both an air plant and fern, the Staghorn Fern (despite its name) does not really look like a member of the fern family. In its natural tropical environment, it grows on tree trunks and rocks where it absorbs moisture from the air and collects nutrients from leaves that fall from trees. The plant has two types of leaves or fronds – one resembles antlers or horns – hence the name of the plant. They grow mounted on a surface or in a basket, and thrive in low/medium light and adequate moisture. Fertilizing is required once a month and it should be frequently watered, with the top layer of soil allowed to dry out in between waterings.
The Staghorn Fern is unique because it is actually an air plant. It enjoys a high humidity environment, and would benefit from occasional misting. Learn More
- Healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
The plant is gorgeous and I love it. I'm a first-timer buying plants online I really love the experience.
We received exactly what we bought and in great shape. Thank you!
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!