- Air Cleaner: Yes, removes toxins from the air.
- Difficulty: Easy - Great for beginners!
- Humidity : Moderate - This plant does well in average indoor humidity levels.
- Lighting: Low to Bright Indirect
- Pet Friendly: No. Can cause skin, mouth or digestive irritation.
- Ships Within: 5–10 business days
- Size: 10 inches to 3 feet tall
- Watering: Medium - Water every 1 to 2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between waterings. Increase frequency with increased light.
Known for its waxy leaves, the ZZ plant is perfect for beginners due to its tolerance of neglect, low light and drought conditions. Even the most novice gardeners can easily grow the ZZ plant as it can take weeks and even months of neglect and still look great. With its waxy coating and sculpture-like appearance, many often mistake it for a fake plant.
It does best in moderate indirect light, requires very little water, and is happy without fertilizer. Learn More
- A healthy plant in its pot with soil
- All the tips and tricks for plant care
Please Note: The pot shown in the pictures may be for inspiration purposes only and does not mean the plant will come with the pot pictured. All plants are shipped in a plastic grower pot unless otherwise stated/chosen.
Fantastic plant for the beginner. Perfect color. Very robust.
I have bought several plants from you and the experiences has been totally awesome.
My plants always come in great shape.
Received my plants before expected and they were well-packaged, excellent condition.
Arrived in great condition and will definitely buy again.
Living Room Ready
Bring your living room or office to life with our unique variety of houseplants.
Plants can make your space more inviting, releasing oxygen, and even helping to improve your mood. All you have to do is order, unpack, and place.
Fully Grown + Healthy
Our skilled gardeners ensure that your houseplant is grown in an optimal environment. From day one till they get ready for shipment, we strive to grow and deliver healthy, thriving and mature plants to you. We aim to pick only the best specimens to ensure that when your plant arrives, it is ready for you to appreciate and take care of!